Friday 29 March 2013

Get Well Card

Hi all, not had a very good day today. My wife was taken into hospital and I've been running around like a headless chicken. I did manage to grab 5 mins though and knock her a Get Well card up.


Tulip Get Well card

The cardstock is a small Papermania 4"x4" white card with a strip of Docrafts Backing Paper glued in place. Topper Elements are from the Docrafts Tulip range, purchased from Collectables. Normally £2.00 per pack they have been reduced to .50p a pack or 3 for 2 while stocks last.


Bargain Elements

They have also got some Hot Diggity Dog and Me to You Element packs as well for the same price. The border detail is just drawn on with a glitter pen.

2 comments:

  1. Hi John such a sweet thought this will really cheer up Angela. I hope she is getting the right treatment and will be better soon. Give her my love and best wishes Carole

    Card is fab !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, Thanks for your comments on the Get Well card that was made in a rush for my wife. Angela really liked it and it did cheer up. She always appreciates the thought behind my cards and the effort I put into them. Angela is now back home and is much better and I have passed on your love and best wishes to her. John

    ReplyDelete