Thursday 26 March 2015

40th Anniversary Card

Hi Fellow Crafters. It was my Ruby Wedding Anniversary a few weeks ago so I thought I would make a card for my wife. It took me a few days to complete it but I think the finished result was worth it. My wife was really pleased with it and said that it is one of the best cards I have made.
Card Materials:
     C5 Scalloped Edge Ivory 270gsm card - Range (Craft UK Limited).
     Background Paper - Harrogate Show.
     Mat & Layered frames, 250gsm Card - Ross Papercraft Show.
     Lace trim - Range.
     Rose - Boyes store.
     Love Brad - Art Accentz, bought cheap set at local store
     Pearls - Bling Bling C301IV, Boyes
Die Cuts:
     Wife Tag - Lea'bilities Art. nr. 45.0362 Daisy Frame die set.
     Heart - Marianne Creatables, LR0159 die set.
     Happy - Cherry Lynn Designs B243
     Anniversary - Cherry Lynn Designs B226
     Lattice - Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Lattice S5-152
     Small Flowers (outer) Nellie Snellen Floral Punch FLP 014, also embosses.
     Small Flowers (centre) Nellie Snellen Floral Punch FLP 035, also embosses.
     Butterfly - Marianne Creatables, LR0261 die set.
     Medallion (behind rose) - Spellbinders D-lites Die Medalion 4 S2-013

The 'for my Wife' and '40 Years' text were printed before die cutting.

Thank You for taking the time to look.
Happy Crafting

4 comments:

  1. John this is so beautiful I love your stunning design its just perfect. I bet Angela had a few tears of joy when she opened this. Belated congratulations to you both such a milestone hope you had a very Happy Ruby Anniversary Love to you both hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Carole. Thank You for your kind comments. Angela did like the card. She knows how much work and thought I put into it. We had a lovely day together and went out for a meal. I did enjoy making the card and look forward in the future to making many more, when time permits. Regards John x

      Delete
  2. So glad you had a lovely day I meant to say in my comment I would love that graphic if you could send it to me my email is carole.pollard@ntlworld.com in case you don't still have it Love to you both Carole x

    ReplyDelete