Thursday 23 May 2013

Time Flies By

Hi Crafters, I've not been making cards all that long but from talking to and seeing other peoples work, it seems to me that not many crafters make cards for men. They seem to concentrate on the more feminine type of cards. If you buy a man card from the shops, they all seem to be themed on either golf, football or cars so I thought I would have a go at making something a but different. I love die cutting so it also gave me an excuse for getting out my Grand Calibur. The resulting card is shown below.
Happy Birthday - Cogs Card
It was a bit time consuming making all the cogs and letters, mainly due to having to paint them all black and then wax them. I also made the clock pointers from scratch and was pleased with how they turned out. If I didn't know otherwise, I would think they were real clock pointers.

Happy Crafting

No comments:

Post a Comment