Sunday 12 May 2013

Happy New Website card

Hi Fellow Crafter's,

I have recently set up a new Blog for a friend of mine who is fairly new to card-making. Her favourite colour is pink so I used that as the basic colour theme. The Header for the website was designed using bits and pieces that are normally used for making cards. I have tried to keep it pink and girlie for her so hopefully I have achieved that.

Diane was a bit disappointed at being told that I was keeping the original Header myself, so I thought I would make her a 'Happy New Website' card based on her website Header as compensation.

Happy New Website card

Card Materials:
  8" x 8" 300gsm White Card Blank - Papermania (The Range)
  11cm Doily - Free with Crafts Beautiful magazine
  Pink Bouquet - Craft Accessories (The Range)
  Crochet Flower - Craft Shop (The Range)
  Small Butterfly - Marrianne die from LR0261 set (The Craftery)
  Large Butterfly - Cheery Lynn Designs die from DL112 set (Harrogate Show)
  Label - X-Cut die and printed myself (The Range)
  Ribbon - Dovecraft (HobbyCraft)
  Upper Paper - from my stash
  Lower Paper - First Edition Paper, Spring Feast.
  Buttons and other bits - from my stash

Diane's Blog can be viewed at http://dianescardcreations.blogspot.co.uk

At the moment Diane is very busy so doesn't have the time to add to its content. I'm sure it will be worthwhile paying it a visit in the future though.

I hope you like the card I have made for her.

Thank You for reading my Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment