Monday 9 March 2015

Woven Birthday Card

Hi Crafters, I haven't had much time lately for making cards due to other commitments and illness. Anyway, the urge to make a Birthday Card for my sister got the better of me and the finished result is shown here.



       Card Materials:
        6" x 6" 300gsm White Card Blank - Papermania (The Range)
        Frames and Weaving - 250gsm Card (Ross Paper & Card)
        Flower Flourish - Shape Dies SD002 (Harrogate Show)
        Flowers - Xcut (Range)
        Happy Birthday - Free Die from Magazine.
        Pearl Gems: large - Crystal Stickers (Harrogate Show)
                           small - Bling Bling (Boyes)

                                                                                        Happy Crafting                                                                                                                          

2 comments:

  1. Hi John it was lovely to see your post this morning, your card is just fabulous I love the design your sister will love it. I'm glad you are better and back crafting I do miss you both at the craft group its still going but we've lost a lot of people recently there's only about 6 regulars now. Veronica is not running it anymore so its Hazel with help from myself and Carol. give my love to Angela hope she is OK Love to you both Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carole, it was a pleasant surprise to see your comment about my latest card. The card isn't as flamboyant as I normally like to do, but I wanted to have a go at doing a woven card and I wanted to keep it quite subtle.
    Angela hasn't been in the best of health recently. She spent 3 weeks in hospital over Christmas but is now a lot better than she was. Unfortunately the long walk getting to and from the new club premises was just too much for her. That is why she stopped going. Since being in hospital she is unable to walk very far and I am also doing more around the house for her. We have each other though and that is a blessing.
    Hopefully, time permitting, it won't be as long before I post my next card.
    Best Regards. John

    ReplyDelete