Monday 10 June 2013

Double-slider card (New Home)

Hi everyone,

since making the Flowers Double-slider card shown on my previous post, I have made a few more Double-slider cards. This New Home card was made for a good friend who has recently moved into a new property. When she received it, she said that it was adorable and she absolutely loved it.

Double-slider New Home card - closed

Double-slider New Home card - open

Construction of the card has been improved with each card made to give it a neater appearance. It takes quite a bit of time to make one of these cards but I think you will agree that the results are worth it. I hope you like this card. It is one of my favourites.

If enough interest is shown, I shall attempt to put a tutorial on my blog.

Thanks for taking the time to view my blog.
Happy Crafting.



1 comment:

  1. John this card is great I love the images and verse. A tutorial would be great Happy Crafting Carole

    ReplyDelete